622- Part 7

" So you mean that Grandma ran a secret confession service stuff?" , I stare into her aqua eyes.
"Yes Rianne.. " " And according to what you've told me, she used to write about them then probably you could be in danger"
" Danger?"
"If the clouds spread out, then rains are inevitable unless the winds blow. You are smart enough to decipher what I mean." , she said with concern dripping from her voice.
 The clock strikes 1.00 a.m.  She gets up and exchanging pleasantries , I see her till the main gate until she disappears in the dark.As I get back, her words are still ringing in my ears- "If the clouds spread out, then rains are inevitable unless the winds blow." I make an entry to the diary with all these and build up my to do list for tomorrow.

Grandma... no... stop .... no.....
*knock knock* * knock knock* *D'Costa* *Miss D'Costa* *Yoohoo* *knock knock*

I jolt out of my slumber. Jiggy's on the door. "Coming coming". "Oh thank god! The whole of Palm road would have cursed me if you would have delayed even a minute more. May I come in please? "
" Ah yes... ouch! Strong pain-killers can really make one droopy..."
"How did you manage this make-up within less than 24 hours? ", breaking into peals of laughter.
" I managed to bump myself into a traffic signage exiting from the exchange. Err.. Coffee?"
" Leave coffee, lets get something good delivered here since you better take rest. What say?"
"Seems a good idea at this point."
Munching on good Chinese food,  "So you're a software engineer, right?" "Mmmm hmmm.. With an interest in ethical hacking." Crunching the silence away , "So if you're given an assignment related to hacking do you think you could manage alone or you have some backing support?" "Depends on the work and its difficulty, do you have something in mind Ms. mischievous? " "Well well well , it seems someone does remember my hostel adventures then", I retort back. And we return to the plates to finish off our meals.

In the evening, I settle down to complete my pending assignments. Freelancing has its own pros and cons I must admit. I also admit that one of my weakness could be best summed up in one line- Jack of all trades,master of ... well! My freelance job has till date given me a great amount of flexibility which translates into lot of free time to do other stuffs.  I still have reservations on the fact that the few who know me , know that I possess few "talents" like coding, hacking, calligraphy, mimicry ,etc. Well now I realise that mimicry and voice modulations are probably inherited. All of these could make me a good alias or well suited for a job at the intels like IB , R&AW etc... Hahaha..how high can the horses of hopes ride! Horses remind me that the connection needs to be kicked alive whether by hook or by crook. Lots of tangles need to be de-tangled now. A good maze lies ahead of me. Going through the pages of my diary till yet, some questions need to be answered now-

1) When Mrs. Brown said the service began from 2008, then why was that diary beginning from September 2010? If she was to maintain a diary with details, then she could have done it from the beginning ; if she really did so then where are the remaining diaries then? 

2) Stalker spoils- Someone's keeping an eye on me ,need to find out who.... 

3) Mrs. Brown- What else can she tell me from the past??




Comments

Popular Posts