A letter to friends

You,
Yes you..

Thank you for being there in my life! I am really lucky to have you as my friend. Because in these times where people are busy racing ahead in the rat -race of life , you have paused over a while to share mine , our , or your own's lil' moments- myriad shades of them actually! Most of these moments have found their way to memories - cherished, long lasting ones at that!
The wise men have said- Friends are the only relationships that have the freedom of choice. And looking at you, I am filled with pride that my choice ain't that bad!  Since , I am trusting you with my life , I must tell you that hadn't it been for you at some of the most important phases of my life , I wouldn't have been the person that you know today!

As I am writing this, its getting even more difficult for me to find the right words and exact phrases to express myself since I am already flooded with lot of memories- That unexplained giggle, the 'What should I do now' , 'Please help me out' , 'Thanks for being there'  , 'When are we gonna meet next' , 'I trust you' , 'Please don't tell anyone else that I cried this bad' , and a lot more...I simply hope that this journey continues and that when you need me by your side I remain with you.

I am sorry for not being sorry to tolerate me for the next years to come!

Yours Truly

Comments

Popular Posts