Soliloquy- The Conversations and Discussions

' I am foolish enough to not to understand myself ! '
"And if that exactly is the case my dear, then shouldn't you be a little sensible to distract yourself away from it ?"
'Sense, especially common sense I would say is not so common. Yet here we are, seeking answers to all the questions around us and most importantly inside us. '
"When you know that some questions aren't probably meant to be answered now, then why don't you sort up and prioritize some other questions instead ?"
'Maybe because if I am coming to priorities, then it ain't the matter of questions anymore where there's a journey of seeking their answers. Simply put, it'll just be validating our limited guesses as answers. Do you realize the difference between the two?'
"I'd really like you to clarify this by answering this question- What is wrong with you? "
'Now if  you're asking this question with the sense of a delirious urgency,then I'd need to wrap my words carefully in a summarized form which would have the aim to relieve you of the tension at the first place and then pretend to tell the issue. But, if you're asking this question in the genuine sense then there's lot more than a direct answer! '

Let's try to take a walk down the lane with a part of me which has right now distanced itself from the entire canvas of my existence.
"Hi"
'Hello dear!'
"Its been days we really had a heart to heart conversation and discussion just between us only."
'Does there really exist a stark difference between the two? And please don't quote the dictionary as your evidence. '
"Let the truth see the light through us today then, I should say."
' Truth.. A word with too heavy a meaning from which you are now trying to run away? '
"Errm, I think I was running in circles around it for a while."
'It seems you've finally mustered the courage to reach the centre then , that's what brings you to me right? '
"Yes."
'What's making your journey with me so difficult?'
"Oh, that's exactly my question to you! "
' You have become a conundrum of negative emotions and characteristics in a manner which ain't letting you see anything else. And that's precisely what is suffocating me to stay with you! '
"You being more logical amongst us, you can really help me to find out the reason or reasons behind it because I am unable to. "
'Here is exactly where you are mistaken. Your approach to this particular issue is flawed. Not every problem is like the plant with strong roots penetrating the deep soil which needs to be uprooted. This is one of them! You really just need to cut this stem and let a new one grow instead.'
" Elaborate please?"
' You know, there are various approaches to tackle a problem in life,

Comments

Popular Posts